Hmong Genealogy wishes to bring to you the ability to locate and relocate your family and relatives world wide to bring unity and joy. Our research goes through great length to ensure that Hmong Genealogy has the most accurate information. Hmong Genealogy contains graphics, information, data and other content accessible by any Internet user. The contents were collected through research and also contributed by their respective owners. Before using the content for or personal or professional family history research, please review the following terms and conditions.
Use of Materials
You are allowed to use the content only for personal or professional family history research and may download content only as search results relevant to that research, as long as credits are given. However, you are not allowed to republish or sell any of the content found in Hmong Genealogy without prior consent from Hmong Genealogy or the respective owner. When in doubt, please contact us.
- Some material has been used by permission of various copyright holders other than this website and therefore Hmong Genealogy cannot grant permission for you to reuse it.
- Under no circumstances may you attempt to reuse material found on this website for commercial purposes.
- You also may not publish either in print or electronic form (i.e. another website) any information that is found here that is only available to registered members.
- You may not use any information found on this web site for the purpose of committing a wrongful act against another human directly or indirectly.
Accuracy of Data
All information on Hmong Genealogy has been researched and presented with great care and is gathered from sources which are thought to be reliable, however, Hmong Genealogy and it's owner do not offer any guarantee that all information is accurate in detail.
- The information may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Changes are periodically added to the information herein.
- Any material on Hmong Genealogy is for informational purposes only and should not be used for professional genealogical advice without the reference of the main/base web sites or the verification at the local, regional or provincial archives.
- Contents contained on this independent web site are provided to you free of charge, on an “as is” basis.
- The site owner/contributor does not give or make any representation or warranty (either express or implied) as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability of the contents of the web site and the linked websites nor does the site owner/contributor accept any responsibility arising in any way (including from negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the contents of this web site and the linked web sites.
- Users are advised to evaluate carefully and establish the validity and integrity of the information found on this web site and the linked websites. The site owner/contributor cannot guarantee that these links will work at all time and have no control over the availability of the linked sites.
Linking, Framing and Third Party Sites
Hmong Genealogy provides links to other web sites or resources. These hyperlinks are provided for your convenience, and their development and maintenance is not under the direction of Hmong Genealogy. Thus, the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these external web sites are neither verified by Hmong Genealogy nor endorsed by Hmong Genealogy.
Because Hmong Genealogy has no control over external web sites, you acknowledge and agree that Hmong Genealogy is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources and shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by the use of any such content, product or materials.
Hmong Genealogy's consent must be obtained before framing, deep-linking or other activity impacting the access to or the use of Hmong Genealogy.
Denial of Access, Use, or Service
Hmong Genealogy reserves the right to deny access, use or service on Hmong Genealogy to any user, for any reason whatsoever, at its sole discretion.
Hmong Genealogy has three (3) levels of memberships.  Tree Managers are members who have access to their own trees and do their own research,  Branch Managers who have access to certain branch of the Tree and can only add or edit records of the branch of a tree, and  Regular members who have access to the web site and may or may not have permission to view records of living person.
- Membership is free for all.
- Requests for membership may be made by filling out the form on the Registration page.
- The information you provide on the Registration form is only used to determine whether or not to grant you membership right. Only the administrator has access to your information and can decide what level of permission to grant you.
- The administrator/owner reserves the right to be the sole decision maker as to who may be a registered member and what level of information that can be accessed by each registered member.
- Members must protect their login user name and password at all cost. Failure to do so may lead to termination of your membership as well as being held liable for any damage result from the activities by your membership.
- Hmong Genealogy reserves the right to terminate any or all memberships at any time for any reason without notice.
Copyright Infringement Claims
If you believe that any copyright infringement exists on Hmong Genealogy, please notify us by email. All claims of copyright infringement should be directed to: